Minimum conditions for business premises, equipment and devices for holiday and youth hostels
If holiday houses carry out a hospitality activity, they are considered as hospitality facilities.
A holiday house must have:
- accommodation rooms (dormitory rooms);
- min. bed sizes 80 cm x 190 cm;
- closets with clothes racks and shelves for clothes, laundry and personal utilities;
- rooms for preparing and serving food and drinks;
- toilets for guests.
If the rooms do not have sinks with running water, a holiday house must have a separate washroom for women and men. If the house has toilets on floors, the washroom can be placed in the toilet foyer.
The holiday house offers:
- reception and accommodation,
- key storage,
- (board) selection of food and drinks.