Measuring and other equipment
A legal entity or natural person must dispose of sufficient measuring and other equipment.
- Measuring equipment must be: in accordance with the regulation which regulates the first measurements and operational monitoring of emissions of substances into the air from combustion installations, and other equipment required to provide chimney sweeping services,
- Computer equipment: computer equipment for connection with records regarding chimney sweeping services managed by the ministry.
Measuring devices for the implementation of permanent measurements must have:
- an upper measurement limit, which is at least 2.5 times higher than the prescribed limit value for the concentration of a substance being measured by the device,
- automatic internal verification of its operation,
- the possibility to manually verify its operation.
Last updated: 28. 06. 2017