Compulsory management of information on merchandise
A trader must ensure the recording of business events regarding the condition of goods in accordance with the Slovenian Accounting Standards or International Financial Reporting Standards.
At the point of sale, the trader must provide the competent inspection authorities with the following information on the condition of goods:
- number and date of the entry document;
- name of the supplier;
- number and date of the supplier’s document;
- name, unit of measure and quantity of goods;
- the sales price of goods;
- information on changes to the sales price of goods.