Professional exam in fire protection
The professional exam in fire protection encompasses a general and special part.
The general part entails a regulatory framework for the field, the basics of fire and extinguishing, preventive measures and active measures for fire protection. The special part encompasses the preparation and oral presentation of the written assignment that entails the employee training programme, fire safety order preparation, fire protection plan and evacuation plan.
The price of the professional examination amounts to:
- knowledge test and general part of the examination amount EUR 125;
- general and special part of the professional examination amount to EUR 155;
- special part of the professional examination or a resit amount to EUR 50;
- a resit of one subject of the general part of the professional examination or knowledge test amounts to EUR 50.
- A copy of the higher education diploma, if the activity involves the fire protection measures in facilities with very low or low fire hazard or at least higher education of the first degree or higher professional education or similar education, if the activity involves the implementation of fire protection measures in facilities with medium or high fire hazard.