Professional training for the post of a maintainer of fixed electric traction equipment
Professional training for the post of a maintainer of fixed electric
traction equipment comprises theoretical and practical training.
Theoretical training includes:
- knowledge on the provisions from the Rules on the signalling-safety devices,
- knowledge on the provisions from the Traffic Rules,
- handling in the event of a serious accident, an accident or an incident.
- training in occupational health and safety, based on the risk assessment;
- a training in fire safety;
- familiarisation with operative regulations from the safety management system;
- supervised work, where the candidate is trained under the supervision of an instructor to perform all the work he will perform independently as a maintainer of fixed electric traction equipment and where he familiarises himself with the station and all the devices and equipment installed; and
- passing a practical exam before the commission appointed by the employer.
After theoretical training and verification of theoretical qualification are completed, the training entity issues a certificate on the successfully passed examination of theoretical qualification.
After passing the
practical examination the candidate obtains a certificate from employer, where
he performs the practical part of the training.
In order to obtain the next certificate, the maintainer of fixed electric traction equipment only completes the practical part of the training, which is concluded with the practical part of the exam.
Certificate of the passed examination of theoretical competence
of completed practical part of the training