Appropriate way of conducting sport fishing
Sport fishing may be carried out with a standstill vessel or a towed vessel. During the sport fishing, there must be not disturbances or restraint of conducting industrial fishing or fish farming.
Sport fishing must not be carried out at locations which are:
- closer than 200 metres from the marked facilities for farming marine organisms;
- closer than 50 metres from the properly marked bottom-set nets;
- closer than 300 metres from a fishing vessel when it emits light or conducts the fishing with the encircling net;
- closer than 50 metres from a vessel which already conducts sport fishing;
- bathing sites in the period from 1 May to 30 October.