Observation of the method of conducting recreational fishing
Recreational fishing may be carried out with a standstill vessel or a towed vessel. In conducting recreational fishing, the industrial sea fishing must not be disturbed or hindered.
Recreational fishing must not be carried out at locations which are:
- closer than 200 metres from the marked facilities for farming marine organisms;
- closer than 50 metres from the properly marked bottom-set nets;
- closer than 300 metres from a fishing vessel when it emits light or conducts the fishing with the encircling net;
- closer than 50 metres from a vessel which already conducts sport fishing;
- bathing sites in the period from 1 May to 30 October.