Classroom for training candidates
Driving school must have a classroom for training candidates in driving theory, and separate sanitary facilities in the same building.
- The classroom must be functionally equipped so as to enable the undisturbed training of adults.
- The classroom must provide at least 1.5 m2 of working area per candidate and at least 3 m2 of working area per driving regulations instructor.
- The classroom must be equipped with the following learning tools:
- a visual medium that enables the presentation of the principles and rules of road traffic and operations, as well as the equipment of motor vehicles;
- a black/white board;
- professional literature on road traffic.
Contract of ownership or lease contract for classroom, operating permit for the classroom.
Last updated: 22. 01. 2013