The manner of library operation is prescribed with the Rules on the General Operating Conditions which must be accessible to the library users. The rules of operating with users are determined in the special chapter of the Operating Rules.
A library defines the types of services and price list as an addendum to the Operating Rules, which must be adopted before the end of every current year for the next year.
The Library Operating Rules must determine at least:
- business ethics, liabilities of a library to its user and member,
- rights and obligations of a user and member to the library material,
- accessibility and conditions of library use,
- time and other restrictions related to the loaning of the material,
- services and use of library,
- language of operation,
- types of services and
- price list of services
Last updated: 30. 11. 2015