Appropriate work experience particularly comprises the work in the field of human resources and field of education and other work in the field of employment, i.e. pedagogical, andragogical, psychological and similar work.
The work at work posts of the level 7 are observed as suitable work experience.
Appropriate work experience is proven with credible documents showing the time of work and level of education.
- Evidence of work experience
- Labour Market Regulation Act
- Rules on concessions for performing services for the labour market
- Rules on the standards and norms for the provision of services for labor market and the methodology for pricing these services
- General act on the performance of the professional examination for employees who provide services of career guidance and job placements and the exercise of professional examination for supervisor in the department for supervision of ESS
- Act of expert examination of the Institute of the Republic of Slovenia for employment
Last updated: 10. 12. 2015