Suitable education and work experience

Professional workers are workers who:

  • finished higher or high education in the field of social work or
  • higher or high education programme in the field of psychology and related specialistic discipline, administration, law, sociology, health care – field of occupational therapy and theology with relevant specialisation, and have one year of work experience in the field of social security.

Supporting evidence

  • Diploma: original or certified copy or non-certified copy with the original provided upon request
  • Evidence of work experience

Legal basis

Last updated: 10. 12. 2015