The traineeship is directed, planned and constant care for the organised introduction and training of young educated personnel into work, improvement and adaptation of education structure of the employees to the required conditions of work, operation and management.
The traineeship is a form of special care for a systematic inclusion of young professionals into the working process after acquiring their education.
The objective of the traineeship is the education and schooling for work and personal development. The purpose of the traineeship is the completion of the practical training programme, with which the trainee:
- acquires general knowledge in the field of social security,
- transfers his professional knowledge from the theoretical to the practical vocational level,
- gains advanced knowledge, skills and techniques required to pursue the individual professional work in the field of social security and
- gets prepared for the professional examination.
The trainee usually performs the traineeship with the employer with which he has signed an employment relationship or exceptionally other agreement on cooperation, or performs the traineeship with other providers of social security activity to improve himself in specific lines of training profession.
The mentor and the trainee together prepare the documentation on the completed traineeship which is required to sit the professional examination.
The documentation on the completed traineeship includes:
- training programme,
- trainee's diary,
- mentor's assessment on the trainee's training performance