Approval of training programmes and adjusted training on the basis of a tender or application
After consulting the Occupational Safety and Work Council, the minister responsible for labour publishes a tender as per programmes sets for training programmes and programmes of tailored training of employers as professional workers every year by the end of November for the following year.
On the basis of the tender published on the website of the ministry, the bidders form their bids for individual programmes within two months after the publication of programme sets and submit them to the minister for approval.
The bid for training programmes must include:
- one or more programme sets to which the bid refers;
- target groups;
- objectives of the programme;
- number of hours per programme with evaluation points;
- programme topics with determination of contents;
- number of hours and forms of work for individual topic and
- number of anticipated repetitions.
The bid for programmes of tailored training must include:
a) particularly the following programme sets:
- review of regulations in the field of safety and health at work;
- risk assessment;
- informing of employees;
- training of employees in the field of safety and health at work;
- registration and keeping of documentation;
- prevention of psychosocial risks and
- cooperation with occupational medicine provider.
b) target group;
c) objectives of the programme;
d) number of hours per programme with evaluation points;
e) programme topics with determination of contents;
f) number of hours and forms of work for individual topic and
g) number of anticipated repetitions.
The programmes of tailored training of employers as professional workers must be organised in a way to enable 50% of practical training.
The training providers may request the ministry responsible for labour to approve a programme at any time. The application for approval must include information on the programme set, information on target groups, topic with the definition of content, information on the lecturers or holders and information on the place, time and duration of the programme.