Suitable education and work experience

Professional workers for mobile social assistance must have:
  • finished higher or high education in the field of social work or
  • higher or high education programme in the field of psychology and related specialist discipline, administration, law, sociology, health care – field of occupational therapy and theology with relevant specialisation -
and have three years of work experience in the field of treatment of persons with developmental disorders.

Supporting evidence

  • Diploma: original or certified copy or non-certified copy and the original provided upon request
  • Certificate on acquired work experience
    Last updated: 11. 12. 2015