Suitable education and work experience

Professional workers who perform personal social assistance by counselling, must have:
  • finished higher or high education in the field of social work or
  • higher or high education programme in the field of psychology, pedagogics and related specialist disciplines, administration, law, sociology, health care – field of occupational therapy and theology with relevant specialisation - or
  • higher or high education in pedagogics, socio-pedagogics, psychology and defectology
and have five years of work experience in counselling.

Supporting evidence

  • Diploma: original or certified copy or non-certified copy and the original provided upon request
  • Certificate on acquired work experience
Last updated: 14. 12. 2015