Reporting data on chemicals and hazardous products to the competent authority
No later than on the occasion of the first transfer of the chemical to third parties or upon the first entry of the chemical to the Republic of Slovenia, the person liable for every hazardous chemical which as per its characteristics is classified as hazardous in accordance with Regulation (EC) No 1272/2008 must submit to the competent authority the following information:
- general data on the applicant,
- trade name of the chemical,
- labelling of the chemical,
- safety data sheet and chemical composition.
No later than by 31 March of the following year after the first transfer of the hazardous chemical to third parties or upon the first entry of the chemical to the Republic of Slovenia, the person liable must submit to the competent authority further information:
- the code as per the Customs Tariff nomenclature;
- whether the chemical is a substance or a compound;
- whether the chemical is being produced by the person liable or imported to the Republic of Slovenia;
- is the chemical partly or fully intended for general use;
- Nomenclature of Economic Activities (NACE) and
- the category of the chemical.
The person liable must inform the competent authority of any changes to the aforementioned data on chemicals in the preceding year no later than by 31 March.
The responsible person who removes a chemical from the market in the Republic of Slovenia or who no longer imports the chemical into the Republic of Slovenia must report this accordingly to the competent authority no later than by 31 March of the following year and must also provide the date of the removal or the date of the cessation of entry of the chemical. The competent authority confirms the deletion from the list of chemicals.
The responsible person reports directly by entering the relevant data in a web application.