Issue of the certificate of passed test of knowledge
The authorised organisation issues certificates confirming that candidates have successfully passed their tests.
The certificate referred to in the preceding paragraph contains:
- the letterhead and stamp of the authorised organisation,
- name, surname, the place and date of birth of the candidate,
- data on when the candidate passed the test, sequential number of the certificate,
- signature of the president of the committee and
- signature of the director of the authorised organisation.
In addition to the original certificate, the authorised organisation also issues two copies. One copy is kept in the record of conducted courses and tests and the other is submitted to the competent authority for chemicals.
Last updated: 08. 01. 2016