Annual work plan
Education is carried out according to annual work plans that include:
- volume and organisation of lessons and other forms of education in accordance with the educational programme;
- part of the educational programme determined by schools in cooperation with social partners;
- enrolment plan;
- distribution of students by years, classes and groups;
- deadlines for exams;
- a plan of professional training for expert workers;
- cooperation with other schools, employers, chambers, associations and societies;
- other activities of schools.
When adopting annual work plans, their financial feasibility is specially assessed. In annual work plans, schools may anticipate organised education that is not part of the educational programme for students who desire such education and in agreement with their parents.
Schools may determine that training programmes be prepared and implemented as their special offer through which they contribute to the development of the environment. Schools must present rights and obligations of students, the characteristics of the educational programme and the work organisation of schools to students and parents. Schools keep school chronicles.