Annual work plan
Education is carried out according to annual work plans that must include:
- volume and organisation of lectures, exercises and other forms of education according to the curriculum;
- enrolment plan;
- implementation of the study programme or part of the study programme in a place outside the head office of higher education institution;
- distribution of students by years and groups;
- deadlines for exams;
- quality establishment and assurance through self-evaluation;
- professional training for lecturers and other expert workers;
- cooperation with other schools, employers, chambers, associations and societies;
- and other tasks.
When adopting annual work plans, their financial feasibility is specially assessed.
Last updated: 09. 02. 2016