Stockbroker licence

The Securities Market Agency may also issue a licence to provide services of a stockbroker any citizen of an EU Member State who wishes to in Slovenia. The licence is issued under the same conditions as to a Slovenian citizen. The only difference is that the required evidence may be issued by competent institutions in the country of origin.

Conditions and proofs

Last updated: 17. 08. 2015