Craft business permit
The right to pursue a craft activity for which suitable vocational qualifications are necessary, is obtained based on the craft business permit and entrance in the Craft Register at the Chamber of Craft and Small Business of Slovenia.
The application for obtaining craft business permit can be filed:
- via JEP on-line portal,
- at VEM point – all in one place, or
- at the Chamber of Craft and Small Business of Slovenia or at the Regional Chamber of Craft and Small Business of the seat of the proposer.
Prior to filing an application, the proposer must be appropriately organised as regards his status and fulfil the conditions for being a holder of a craft activity.
In addition to a decision on the issue of the craft business permit, the proposer is issued a representative craft business permit and entered in the Craft Register.
Conditions and evidence
Acquisition of a permit
- Evidence of suitable minimum professional competence in accordance with the regulation (certificate, NVQ certificate, etc.)
- Evidence of entry in the court register of the Business Register of the Republic of Slovenia (only when the authority cannot obtain such evidence ex officio or at request)
- Certificate of the employer on the performance of the work of the manager or a copy of the employment contract or an approved form from the Health Insurance Institute of the Republic of Slovenia
- M1 form or an employment contract (if the holder of works is an employed person)
- Evidence of payment of procedure costs
- Judicial remedy: Appeal