Public authorisation for a specific expert task of assessing active substances of PPP
A competent authority awards the public authorisation for a specific expert task of assessing active substances or PPP in the public tender procedure. A holder must permanently employ an evaluator of active substances and PPP.
The selection of the contractor is implemented on the basis of the following criteria:
- length of evaluator's employment,
- expert achievements of the evaluator,
- additional expert training of the evaluator,
- participation in international organisations in the work area of active substances and PPP.
The criteria are determined in the public tender in detail.
The competent authority authorises the selected contractor with the decision in the administrative procedure for the period of five years. Mutual rights and obligations are stipulated by the Administration and the contractor with an agreement.
Conditions and evidence
- Judicial remedy: Appeal
- Competent authority: Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Food