Authorisation for the implementation of initial training
A contractor who wants to acquire the authorisation lodges an application at the Ministry.
Based on the opinion of the three-member commission, the minister issues a decision and decides on the application for the issue and on the withdrawal of the authorisation.
The authorisation is withdrawn upon the proposal of the labour inspector, if the contractor does not fulfil the conditions or if major irregularities are found at the implementation of first training programmes. Major irregularities mean that the programme of initial training is not implemented in the scope and with the content as was attached to the application for the issue of the authorisation or if appropriate experts are not cooperating at the implementation of the first training programme.
The contractor must verify if the participants at the first training fulfil the conditions for the application, i.e. appropriate education, passed appropriate professional exam and working experience.
Conditions and evidence
- Working premises Technical equipment Sufficient number of professional workers Professional worker in the field of construction Professional worker in the field of safety at work Programme of initial training Study material Annual reports
- Certificate of training in the filed of basic knowledge of andragogy
- Description of the premises, ancillary rooms and technical equipment
- Evidence of ownership or lease of the premises, ancillary rooms and technical equipment
- Employment contracts of professionals or another legal title to carry out the initial training for coordinators
- Evidence of education of professionals
- Evidence of work experience of professionals
- Evidence of passing professional examination in the discipline of field of professionals
- Evidence of passing initial test of knowledge for professionals
- Programme of initial training for coordinators
- Case study of a safety plan
- List of literature or study material
- Judicial remedy: Administrative dispute
- Competent authority: Administrative Court of the Republic of Slovenia
- Rules on programme and method of training for safety and health at work co-ordinators at temporary and mobile construction sites
- Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Rules on regular updating of skills and training in the field of safety and health at work
- Rules on certification examinations in health and safety at work
- Rules on the criteria to be met by safety professionals
- Decree on the implementation of safety and health requirements at temporary and mobile construction sites