Annual sport fishing permit
Sport fishing may be carried out in territorial waters of the Republic of Slovenia on the basis of the annual permit.
A person, who is a member of the sport fishing society which is a member of the Sea Sport Fishing Federation of Slovenia, may obtain the annual sport fishing permit As per the public authorisation, the Sea Sport Fishing Federation of Slovenia is the only organisation which issues annual permits to its members.
A member of the society submits a request for the permit to the society. The society collects all applications of its members and submits them to the Sea Sport Fishing Federation of Slovenia, which issues the permit.
The annual sport fishing permit is 7x10 cm large and printed on the blue paper and includes:
1. on the front side
- the inscription Republic of Slovenia;
- current coat-of-arms of the Republic of Slovenia;
- statement on the type of permit;
- validity period;
- serial number of the issue and
- the price.
2. on the back side:
- statements determined for annual sport fishing permits (name and surname, address, number of the personal identification document, place and date of the issue of the annual permit, stamp and signature of the holder of the public authorisation and the name and signature of the authorised seller)
The annual sport fishing permit is valid only with the membership card of the society which is a member of the Sea Sport Fishing Federation of Slovenia. The permit is also not transferable.
A person must have the permit with him during the whole implementation of sport fishing.
The annual sport fishing permit is not required for recreational fishing from the shore.
Conditions and evidence
- Judicial remedy: Administrative dispute
- Competent authority: Administrative Court of the Republic of Slovenia