Permit for the implementation of activities
An employer who has obtained the permit for the provision of work and is entered in the register can perform the activity for the citizens of the Republic of Slovenia and foreigners who have personal work permits or the right to free access to the Slovenian labour market.
A legal or natural person with head office on the territory of the Republic of Slovenia who wants to perform the activity, lodges and application for the issue of the permit and for the entry in the register at the ministry competent for labour, the latter decides on the application according to the rules on general administrative procedure. The application must contain the evidence on fulfilling the conditions that cannot be obtained ex officio.
The entry in the register is performed on the day when the decision issued by the ministry competent for labour becomes final. The ministry competent for labour issues a confirmation on the entry in the register to the employer for the provision of work. The contractor can start performing the activity on the date of entry in the register.
The register contains the following data on the employer for the provision of work:
- registration number;
- company name and head office;
- data on business authority, representation and scope of authorisations;
- the number of decision on the entry in the register;
- address where the activity is performed.
Conditions and evidence
- Professional worker for the provision of work to the user Administrative-technical personnel Spatial conditions and equipment No violations of the regulations of labour legislation Settled outstanding liabilities Registered activity Bank guarantee Reporting
Acquisition of a permit
- Copy of the employment contract with the professional
- Copy of diploma of the professional
- Description of work experience of the professional
- Copy of the certificate of passing professional examination by the professional
- Copy of the lease agreement (if the premises where the activity will be pursued are leased)
- Extract from the land register (in the case of ownership of the premises where the activity will be pursued)
- Floor plan sketch of the premises where the activity will be pursued
- List and description of technical equipment for the pursuit of the activity
- Bank guarantee in the amount of EUR 30,000
- Statement under criminal and material responsibility that all the information in the application is true
- Judicial remedy: Appeal
- Competent authority: Ministry of Health