For the acquisition of the permit and the entry in the register of providers of social care services, the applicant must fulfil the prescribed conditions with regard to status and registration, premises, equipment and staff, they must be financially and commercially able to perform the service and obtain the positive opinion of the Social Chamber of Slovenia.
The application with attached evidence is filed at the competent ministry. In their application, the applicant must indicate the service they want to perform, and data that show their identity (e.g. company name, title and head office).
A professional commission, appointed by the minister, competent for social care, establishes the fulfilment of conditions for the performance of the service.
In the case that the applicant starts operating in the year when the application for the issue of the work permit was filed, the last annual report and auditor's report do not have to be attached to the application.
If the attached last balance sheet indicates loss, it must be covered until the issue of the decision on the entry in the register.
Conditions and evidence
- Status and registration Opinion of the Social Chamber of Slovenia Fulfilment of minimum technical requirements Fulfilment of minimum personnel requirements Financial and commercial capacity Professional manager of social security services Professional worker in the social security Professional assistant in the social security No prohibition to pursue the activity
- Evidence of registration from the competent authority, which must not be older than three moths or an extract from the Slovenian Business Register for sole traders
- Statement of knowledge of standards and norms of the service
- Sample agreement on the provision of the services with the user
- Projection of financial operations for at least two years, including the explanation of items
- Structure and calculation of the price of the service by individual elements in accordance with the regulations determining the methodology for setting the price of social assistance services
- Opinion of the Social Chamber
- Organisational scheme with personnel or direct service providers, and evidence of their education, and passed professional and other examinations, and contracts or statements of employment
- Certificate of passing professional examination and evidence of work experience of the professional manager
- Evidence confirming that the holder of the activity is not in an employment relationship with another employer
- Evidence confirming that the holder of the activity or the head of the services has not been prohibited from practising the profession or that the legal entity has not been prohibited from pursuing the activity with a final court decision
- Evidence of fulfilment of minimum technical conditions for the provision of the service, and at least the project for the acquisition of the building permit and operating permit pursuant to the Construction Act, equipment project
- Evidence of ensured equipment to pursue the activity, which shows the fulfilment of minimum technical conditions
- Last annual report which must include audited last financial statements even if the applicant is not liable for auditing
- Auditor's report on financial statements referred to in the previous indent, including the opinion of a certified auditor
- Information on loans taken to construct or reconstruct the facilities or premises to provide the service
- Information on potential mortgages and other real rights on these facilities or premises
- Judicial remedy: Appeal
- Competent authority: Ministry of Labour, Family, Social Affairs and Equal Opportunities
- Rules on the engagement in the provision of social services on the basis of a work permit and entry into the register
- Rules on the standards and norms for social services
- Social Security Act
- General Administrative Procedure Act
- Resolution on the national social assistance programme 2013-2020
- Rules on minimum technical requirements for social services providers
- Rules on procedures concerning the exercising of the right to institutional care
- Statute of the Social Chamber of Slovenia
- Rules on publishing professional opinions of chamber