An applicant must make a preliminary notification at the Agency for Communication Networks and Services of the Republic of Slovenia (AKOS) for performing postal services.
The applicant can notify the competent authority in advance in written form or electronically.
In the notification, an applicant must indicate:
- the name of the company, address or head office;
- status of the company in which the postal services will be implemented;
- details about the types of postal services that will be implemented;
- submit a statement on the type of activities performed in accordance with the valid standard classification of activities.
After the provider of postal services is approved, AKOS enters the provider in the register of postal services providers ex officio. The providers of postal services are notified on the entry in the register with a short letter or by phone.
The provider of postal services must inform AKOS on the termination of the implementation of postal services at least 15 days in advance.
Acquisition of a permit
- Application is not prescribed