Entry in the register of detectives
The register of detectives managed by the Detective Chamber of the Republic of Slovenia includes individuals who fulfil the conditions for performing a detective’s activities.
The application to get a licence is lodged at the Detective Chamber of the Republic of Slovenia, which issues a licence, detective card, and badge. If the application is complete; the detective is then entered in the register of detectives.
Acquisition of a permit
- Evidence of education
- Evidence of payment of costs for the acquisition of a certificate of a licence, badge and card, badges and entry in the register of detectives
- Evidence of passing detective examination
- Applicant's photo (2 photos)
- Evidence confirming that in the past two years the person has not performed the tasks of a police officer, an authorised official in the Slovene Intelligence and Security Agency or the Intelligence and Security Service of the ministry responsible for defe
- Judicial remedy: Appeal
- Molk organa: Se upošteva v skladu z ZUP
The Detective Chamber of the Republic of Slovenia organises periodic training every four years, which all detectives must attend.
Last updated: periodic training every 4 years