Licence to pursue the organisation of tourist packages
On gaining the licence, the service provider is granted the right to perform this activity commercially.
An application to acquire the licence shall be lodged with the Tourism and Hospitality Chamber of Slovenia. Once a month, the received applications are reviewed by the commission for the issuing of licences to tourist agencies.
The Tourism and Hospitality Chamber of Slovenia issues a decision on granting the licence, as well as a representative trading licence certificate.
The information related to the issued licence is entered in the Register of Granted Licences.
Acquisition of a permit
- Certificate from the criminal records of the Ministry of Justice
- Statement of business premises and working hours
- Bank guarantee or insurance policy
- Letter of guarantee for insolvency
- Certificate of education – employment contract or a certificate of payment of pension insurance contributions
- Extract from the land register or a purchase or lease agreement or a court decision or other
- Judicial remedy: Appeal