Entry in the Driving Schools Register
The following entities can be entered in the Driving Schools Register: sole traders, commercial companies, private and public educational institutions and other legal entities, the police and the military, who fulfil the conditions for the performance of activities of training candidates to be motor vehicle drivers or drivers of a group of vehicles.
The application for entry in the register is lodged at the Slovenian Traffic Safety Agency (STSA).
When the STSA establishes that all conditions are fulfilled, it issues a decision on the registration of a driving school for the purpose of implementing the training of candidates to be motor vehicle drivers for the category of motor vehicles for which the conditions are fulfilled, and such candidates are then entered in the Driving Schools Register.
Acquisition of a permit
- Court decision on the registration or other registration act
- Ownership or lease agreement for classroom and non-traffic area
- Operating permit for classroom and non-traffic area
- Evidence of ownership or lease of motor vehicles; if the vehicle is leased, also photocopies of suitable contracts
- Photocopy of the M1 form or a work contract for driving instructors, driving regulations instructor and driving school professional manager
- Evidence of payment of administrative fee
- Judicial remedy: Appeal