Entry in the lawyers’ register
Persons and law firms meeting the conditions to practice the profession of lawyer are entered in the lawyers’ register managed by the Slovenian Bar Association.
The application is filed with the Bar Association, which, on the basis of the submitted application, enters a person or law firm in the lawyers’ register.
Upon entry in the register, the Bar Association issues a professional identity card.
Acquisition of a permit
- Citizenship certificate of the Republic of Slovenia
- Minutes of the OZO commission for establishing the adequacy of business premises
- Certificate of appropriate working experience
- Contract on fiduciary account management
- Certificate of passing examination on the law regulating attorneyship, attorney tariffs and the Code of Professional Conduct of the Bar Association
- Certificate from the criminal records on no criminal record of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Slovenia
- Photo (2 photos)
- Curriculum vitae
- Certificate of bar examination
- Evidence of business premises
- Law Faculty diploma
- Extract from the Register of Births
- Judicial remedy: Administrative dispute