Licence certificate to manage a security control centre
A licence is a permit to perform one or more forms or tasks of private security which is granted to a legal entity with a licence certificate. The basic conditions required to acquire a licence in the field of protecting persons and property are:
- they have a permanently employed security manager who works full-time or the person is a security manager;
- related persons are vetted for security and there are no security reservations;
- related persons are not combined in a legal entity the licence of which has been revoked and the prohibition measure is still in force;
- the procedure to revoke the licence has not been initiated against the applicant;
- within the previous two years, a measure of temporary or conditional revocation of the licence has not been issued against the applicant, and the prohibition measure on the licence is still in force;
- suitable professionally trained security staff are employed;
- an internal act which determines the designation, work clothes, equipment and vehicles; damage liability insurance;
- are the owners or tenants of business premises in the Republic of Slovenia.
In addition to the general conditions, the applicant must meet the special conditions for managing a security control centre:
- they have at least ten permanently employed security control centre operators who work full-time;
- they have the premises and equipment which meet the prescribed standards for security control centres.
Acquisition of a permit
- Judicial remedy: Appeal