Identity card, security guard watchman
An identity card is a document with which a security guard prove that they have acquired a licence and are entitled to directly perform the tasks of private security.
On the basis of their application, an applicant is issued an identity card for the type of work for which they are professionally trained and meet all the conditions.
Acquisition of a permit
- Photocopy of the personal identification document or passport
- Evidence of professional competence (copy of a certificate or NVQ)
- Photo of the applicant
- Photocopy of the medical certificate of health and mental capacity
- Evidence of active knowledge of Slovenian
- Evidence of payment of administrative fee
- Evidence of payment of printed material
- Judicial remedy: Appeal
Last updated: Five years