Certificate concerning the licence for the protection of people and property
This licence is one of the permits for performing private security services granted to companies or sole traders by the Ministry of the Interior upon the fulfilment of the conditions with the icertificate concerning the licence.
The basic conditions required for obtaining the licence in the field of the protection of people and property include:
- a security manager employed full time for an unspecified period or a security manager who is a sole trader;
- related persons underwent a security check and there are no security-related reservations, and the related persons are not incorporated as a legal entity that has lost its licence and this prohibitive measure is still in place;
- no procedure for the revoking of the licence has been instituted against the applicant;
- no measure for the temporary or conditional withdrawal of its licence has been carried out against the applicant in the past two years and the measure for the prohibition of a re-application for a licence is still in effect;
- employment of suitably skilled professional security personnel;
- the applicant owns or contractually hires a security control centre;
- liability insurance;
- an internal act specifying the signs, working attire, equipment, and vehicles;
- owns or hires business premises in the Republic of Slovenia.
Acquisition of a permit
- Judicial remedy: Appeal