Licence to pursue the activity of insurance agencies for companies and sole traders if they conclude insurance that is directly related to the main activity
A licence to pursue the activity of insurance agencies may also be acquired by other entities that are not insurance agencies if insurance is concluded that is directly related to the main service provided (e.g. forwarding agents and persons performing roadworthiness tests).
The following must be attached to an application for the acquisition of a licence:
1. A statement of the director of the company or of a sole trader in which they define:
a) the main activity (services) of the company with which they generate most of the added value;
b) the insurance they intend to conclude or are concluding are directly related to the aforementioned main activity (service);
2. a copy from the AJPES about the entry of the entity in the Slovenian Business Register or the Articles of Association (if the applicant does not attach a copy from the AJPES to the application, the Insurance Supervision Agency will obtain the copy from official records);
3. a certificate of payment of the fee.
Acquisition of a permit
- Judicial remedy: Administrative dispute
- Competent authority: Administrative Court of the Republic of Slovenia