Public tender for acquiring the public authorisation of the authorised organisation for wine evaluation
Wine evaluation is implemented by authorised organisations. The Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Food selects the organised organisations based on the public tender.
Authorised organisations must fulfil the conditions with regard to professional, spatial and technical capacity.
The Ministry issues a decision in the administrative procedure and establishes the fulfilment of conditions and appoints the authorised organisation as well as grants a public authorisation.
There are five authorised organisations operating in Slovenia, i.e.:
- Kmetijski inštitut Slovenije,
- Kmetijsko gozdarski zavod Maribor,
- Kmetijsko gozdarski zavod Nova Gorica,
- Kmetijsko gozdarski zavod Novo mesto,
- Andreja Brglez s.p., Analysis.