Decision on the selection of the professional training provider in plant health protection
The decision on the selection of the professional training and knowledge verification provider in plant health protection is issued by the competent authority based on the publication of the public tender.
The candidate for the implementation of professional training must ensure:
- the premises and equipment;
- technical and learning material;
- list of exam questions for knowledge verification;
- preparation and issue of certificate.
- preparation of professional tasks;
- adoption of the decision on the initiation of the procedure;
- publication of a public tender;
- receipt and registration of applications;
- opening of applications;
- issue of decisions on rejecting incomplete or untimely applications and applications which were not submitted by eligible persons;
- professional evaluation of applications;
- the issue of the decision on the selection of the service provider.
The public tender is published in the media and on the competent authority's website. After the publication of the public tender, the candidate submits an application with appropriate documentation at the competent authority. The applications are assessed after opening of applications. The criterion for assessing the best applicant is composed of the price and quality of the offer.
After reviewing and assessing the received applications, the competent authority selects the most appropriate training provider and issues a decision on the selection of the provider.
- Judicial remedy: Administrative dispute
- Competent authority: Administrative Court of the Republic of Slovenia