Decision on permitting the execution of research activity on materials
Organisations that aim to execute research activity on materials must acquire the decision on permitting the execution of research activity on materials. For acquiring the permit, the organisation must fulfil:
1. General conditions:
- professional and technical qualification;
- ensuring quarantine situation. For this purpose, an application must be submitted at the competent authority.
The application must contain:
- data on the applicant (company and head office),
- name and surname of the person, responsible for research activity on the materials,
- address and description of specific locations for maintaining quarantine situation or research,
- data on professional and technical qualification of staff,
- data on the type of material for research purposes.
After receiving a compete application, the competent authority in the administrative procedure issues a decision on permitting the execution of research activity on the material.
- Judicial remedy: Appeal
- Competent authority: Administration of the Republic of Slovenia for Food Safety, Veterinary Sector and Plant Protection