Permit for import or relocation of material and preliminary consent
Organisations that have the decision on the permission of executing research activity on materials, must submit an application at the competent authority for an individual import or relocation of material, before the material is imported in the Republic of Slovenia or its protected area or if it is relocated on that area.
Besides the necessary data, the application must contain also:
- the scientific name of the material including the name of the subject harmful organism, whenever is that necessary,
- the names of harmful organisms,
- plants and plant products are written in Latin,
- the type of material,
- the quantity and the place of origin of the material; if it does not originate from the European Community the application must also contain an appropriate certificate on material origin,
- the duration, character and goals of envisaged research activities,
- including the summary and specification of work,
- the place of the first storage or first planting, if the material is intended for release from quarantine situation,
- the proposed method of destruction or processing of material after finishing approved research activities if the material is not intended for the release from quarantine situation,
- the proposed entry point for the material which will be imported.
After receiving a complete application, the competent authority issues a permit for import or relocation of material.
The material that is imported or relocated for executing research activity, must be inspected and must be accompanied by the permit for the entry of relocation and have a preliminary consent.
- Judicial remedy: Administrative dispute
- Competent authority: Administrative Court of the Republic of Slovenia