Permit for entry and use of non-native organisms
The user must acquire a permit from the competent authority for the entry and use of non-native organisms and the permit is issued in consent with the competent authority.
The permit is acquired based on the application that contains:
- data on the applicant (personal name and address of the permanent or temporary residence, company and head office) and type of activity;
- data on the professional responsible person for the entry, use, monitoring of efficiency and spreading the non-native organism (personal name, contact data and certificate on phytomedicine knowledge);
- if the organism is packed or formulated as a commercial product: trade name of the commercial product including the Latin name of the organism and the name of the producer or the agent in the Republic of Slovenia;
- the type and manner of usage with regard to the target harmful organism;
- the method of organism packaging at transport (description of packaging and packaging resistance at transport);
- safety measures at use, storage, transport;
- evidence that other prescribed conditions with regard to premises, equipment and staff are fulfilled.
- Judicial remedy: Administrative dispute
- Competent authority: Administrative Court of the Republic of Slovenia
Responsible: Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Food | Last updated: 24. 05. 2016