Parallel trade permit
A parallel trade permit is issued for a plant protection product which is already registered in one Member State (Member State of origin) and is identical to the reference product already registered in the Republic of Slovenia.
The competent authority decides on the parallel trade permit.
The same conditions of use, permit validity and potential restrictions apply for the trade and use of PPP, for which the parallel trade permit was issued, as stated in the registration of the reference product.
An applicant lodges an application with the competent authority on a form with mandatory attachments.
Acquisition of a permit
- Original label for PPP (from the country of origin)
- Safety data sheet for PPP
- Draft label for PPP which is the subject of parallel trade (in Slovenian)
- Statement that the PPP will only be used for own needs
- Statement that the PPP will be placed on the market only in its original packaging
- Description of packaging units
- Evidence of payment of administrative fee
- Evidence of payment of costs for the issue of the licence
- Judicial remedy: Appeal
- Competent authority: Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Food
- Plant Protection Products Act
- REGULATION (EC) No 1107/2009 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 21 October 2009 concerning the placing of plant protection products on the market and repealing Council Directives 79/117/EEC and 91/414/EEC
- Decree on the implementation of Regulations (EC) on placing plant protection products on the market