Research and development permit
Trials or test for the research or development purposes which include the emission of the non-registered plant protection product (PPP) into environment or include prohibited use of PPP may be implemented only on the basis of the issued research and development permit.
The permit may restrict the consumed quantity and discussed areas and determine additional conditions for the prevention of harmful impacts on the health of people and animals and unacceptable harmful environmental impacts.
The competent authority decides on the research and development permit.
An applicant lodges the application with attachments with the competent authority.
Acquisition of a permit
- Extract from the court register or decision on the notification of the activity
- Evidence of pursuit of research activities
- Agency contract
- Safety data sheet for PPP
- Exact plan and the location of the experiment where the PPP will be used
- Statement of the destruction of agricultural products obtained during experiments, if necessary
- Description of the analytical method for residue
- Judicial remedy: Appeal
- Competent authority: Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Food
- Plant Protection Products Act
- REGULATION (EC) No 1107/2009 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 21 October 2009 concerning the placing of plant protection products on the market and repealing Council Directives 79/117/EEC and 91/414/EEC
- Decree on the implementation of Regulations (EC) on placing plant protection products on the market