First knowledge test for coordinators
The first training is performed at the contractor who has acquired the authorisation. After the implemented first training the coordinator takes the first knowledge test. Coordinators take the first test in the knowledge on professional qualification with an expert commission at the Labour Inspectorate of the Republic of Slovenia.
The first knowledge test comprises the oral presentation of the safety plan and documentation as well as the knowledge about:
- legislation in the field of safety and health at work and in the field of construction of buildings;
- tasks of coordinators for safety and health at work;
- prevention of risks for safety and health at work;
- methods of harmonising safety at work in the phase of project preparation;
- methods of harmonising safety at work in the phase of project implementation (additionally for coordinators in the project implementation phase).
The first knowledge test is taken in written and oral form. Coordinator candidate initially answers the questions in the above mentioned areas in writing. This is followed by the oral part that comprises the oral presentation of the written part of the first knowledge test and oral presentation of the safety plan and documentation.
The candidate for taking the first knowledge test is applied at the inspectorate by the contractor. The inspectorate notifies the contractor in written form on the time and place of implementing the first test of knowledge.
A candidate who successfully passes the knowledge test receives a confirmation that is signed by the president of the expert commission.
The contractor who applies the candidate carries the costs of the first knowledge test.
The inspectorate manages a register of coordinators that comprises the number of the confirmation, name and surname of the coordinator.
Acquisition of a permit
- Evidence of work experience
- Evidence of suitable education
- Certificate of training in the field of basic knowledge of andragogy
- Evidence of passing professional examination
- Written product (safety plan and documentation) prepared by the applicant during initial training
- Number and date of the last modification to the programme of initial training for coordinators for health and safety at work at temporary and mobile construction sites
- Order for the payment of costs
- Judicial remedy: Appeal
- Competent authority: Examination board