The work permit is issued for social care service or a form of such service as is determined in the rules in the field of social care and creates a content-related whole. The permit is issued by the competent authority.
For the acquisition of the permit and the entry in the register of providers of social care services, the applicant must fulfil the prescribed conditions with regard to status and registration, premises, equipment and staff, they must be financially and commercially able to perform the service and obtain the positive opinion of the Social Chamber of Slovenia.
The application with attached evidence is filed at the competent ministry. In their application, the applicant must indicate the service they want to perform, and data that show their identity (e.g. company name, title and head office).
A professional commission, appointed by the minister, competent for social care, establishes the fulfilment of conditions for the performance of the service.
In the case that the applicant starts operating in the year when the application for the issue of the work permit was filed, the last annual report and auditor's report do not have to be attached to the application.
If the attached last balance sheet indicates a loss, it must be covered until the issue of the decision on the entry in the register.
- Evidence of registration from the competent authority, which must not be older than three moths or an extract from the Slovenian Business Register for sole traders
- Statement of the investor on the knowledge of standards and norm for social assistance service they wish to provide
- Sample agreement on the provision of the services with the user
- Projection of financial operations for at least two years, including the explanation of items
- Structure and calculation of the price of the service by individual elements in accordance with the regulations determining the methodology for setting the price of social assistance services
- Opinion of the Social Chamber
- Organisational scheme with personnel or direct service providers, and evidence of their education, and passing professional and other examinations, and contracts or statements of employment
- Certificate of passing professional examination and evidence of work experience of the professional manager
- Evidence confirming that the holder of the activity is not in an employment relationship with another employer
- Evidence confirming that the holder of the activity or the head of the services has not been prohibited from practising the profession or that the legal entity has not been prohibited from pursuing the activity with a final court decision
- Evidence of fulfilment of minimum technical conditions for the provision of the service
- Evidence of ensured equipment to pursue the activity, which shows the fulfilment of minimum technical conditions
- Judicial remedy: Appeal
- Competent authority: Ministry of Labour, Family, Social Affairs and Equal Opportunities
- Rules on the engagement in the provision of social services on the basis of a work permit and entry into the register
- Rules on the standards and norms for social services
- Social Security Act
- Resolution on the national social assistance programme 2013-2020
- Rules on minimum technical requirements for social services providers
- Statute of the Social Chamber of Slovenia
- Rules on publishing professional opinions of chamber