Approval of organisation for collecting data at competitions involving ungulate animals
A decision on the approval of organisation, issued by the competent authority, is required for collecting data at competitions involving ungulate animals.
The application must be sent to the competent authority for the approval of the organisation. After an inspection of administrative and content matters, the competent authority issues a decision on approving the organisation for collecting data at competitions involving ungulate animals.
The application must contain the following data:
- name, head office and legal as well as organisation form,
- work area and detailed description of the work area;
- personal name and address of the legal representative of the organisation;
- personal name and address of the professional manager of measurements and evaluation as well as supervision of data collection;
- description of technical conditions for implementing competitions involving ungulate animals;
- the description of sending data from competitions to a renowned breeding organisation for which data are collected;
- list of names of all workers implementing measurements, evaluations and collecting data including the description of tasks and the specification of professional education, technical knowledge, training and experience;
- professional opinion by the renowned breeding organisation for the species for which the data collection is implemented at competitions involving ungulate animals.
The organisation must adopt competition rules prior to the implementation of services. These rules must be approved by the commission for competition involving ungulate animals. The organisation must have measuring equipment and professionally qualified staff.
- Judicial remedy: Appeal
- Competent authority: Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Food