Authorisation for the performance of courses and knowledge tests

Courses and knowledge tests can be organised by authorised organisations which are authorised by the minister responsible for health upon the proposal of the competent chemicals authority.

For acquiring the authorisation, the organisation should submit an application to the competent authority, i.e. in written or electronic form including:

  • data on the implementation of similar courses,
  • data on the envisaged course price and
  • data on premises and equipment required for the implementation of the course.
Last updated: 10. 02. 2016