Entry in the register of insemination centres
An insemination centre must submit an application at the competent authority for approval.
Based on the application and the suitability of the number of breeding animals, facilities, equipment and staff, the competent authority issues a decision on approval.
The decision stipulates the work area and area of operations.The decision is issued for five years.
Approved insemination centres are entered in the register of insemination centres based on the decision, containing data:
- the head office of the insemination centre;
- the address or location of facilities of the insemination centre;
- the number and date of the decision on the approval of the insemination centre;
- the field and area of operations; approval validity period.
Acquisition of a permit
- Application is not prescribed
- Verification decision for the veterinary station
- Operating permit for the facility, including floor plan sketch
- Evidence of registration to pursue the activity of the acquisition, warehousing and placement on the market of animal semen
- Evidence of fulfilment of staffing conditions by indicating the veterinary at an insemination centre
- Judicial remedy: Appeal
- Competent authority: Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Food