Decision on recognising a breeding organisation
The competent authority issues a decision recognising a breeding organisation. The application for recognising the breeding organisation must contain:
- name, head office and legal form of the breeding organisation;
- work area and work field,
- personal name and address of the legal representative of the breeding organisation;
- personal name and address of the person responsible for professional work in the implementation of the breeding programme;
- breeding objective;
- breeding programme;
- data on the names and addresses of breeders who are the members of the breeding organisation or who cooperate with it;
- data on the number of their animals included in the breeding programme;
- professional rules for determining the features of the animal breed which are included in the pedigree book or the register of hybrid animals.
Decision on recognising a breeding organisation contains data on:
- the name and legal form of the breeding organisation;
- work area and work field;
- personal name and address of the legal representative of the breeding organisation.
The breeding programme is approved with the decision on the recognition of the breeding organisation and it is issued for a five-year period.
For acquiring the decision on the recognition of the breeding organisation, the latter must provide suitable staff and technical conditions, breeding programme, ensure the control and registration of origin, an appropriate number of animals, the use of production data, adopted professional rules and it must ensure the non-discrimination principle.
- Judicial remedy: Appeal
- Competent authority: Ministry of Culture
Za ponovno priznanje mora rejska organizacije vložiti vlogo najmanj šest mesecev pred iztekom obdobja petih let.
Last updated: Šest mesecev pred iztekom pogodbe