Entry in the register of insemination implementation services providers
The register of insemination implementation services providers is managed in two parts:
- the list of natural entities that provide the insemination services at the concessionaire,
- the list of natural entities, owners of animals with the concession.
The competent authority manages the register of insemination implementation services providers, which enters the entity in the register after receiving the concession ex officio.
The register of insemination implementation services providers must contain at least the following data:
- name and surname of the organisation
- of insemination implementation (address, telephone, mobile phone, e-mail),
- insemination code,
- concession type.
The insemination provider code is acquired by any veterinarian and veterinary assistant who inseminate animals as a public service and the directory of animals with the concession.
The insemination provider codes must be issued by the Slovenian Veterinary Chamber for doctors of veterinary medicine and veterinary assistances as well as by the National Veterinary Institute for owners of animals with a concession.
The owner of animals with a concession must hold a professional training for insemination implementation prior to the entry in the register.
The register is part of the central reproduction register (CRR).
Acquisition of a permit
- Application is not prescribed
- Judicial remedy: Administrative dispute
- Competent authority: Constitutional Court of the Republic of Slovenia