Decision on recognising other organisation for the entire Slovenian territory območje RS
The other recognised organisation that operates on the territory of the Republic of Slovenia, can implement individual tasks of the approved breeding programme based on the acquired decision on the recognition of other organisation issued by the competent authority.
For acquiring the decision on the recognition, the organisation submits the application at the competent authority. After an administrative and content review, the competent authority issues a decision for five years.
The other recognised organisation must provider appropriate premises, equipment, professional manager and other professional staff prior to the implementation of activities.
After receiving the decision on the recognition, the competent authority enters the organisation in the list of other recognised organisations with the following data:
- name and head office of the organisation,
- number and date of the decision on the recognition of other organisation,
- the area and field of operations,
- recognition validity period.
- Judicial remedy: Appeal
- Competent authority: Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Food
- Rules on requirements for authorisation of horse breeding organisations and recognition of other organisations involved in horse breeding
- Livestock-Breeding Act
- Rules on the conditions for authorisation of organisations and recognition of other organisations in pig breeding
- Rules on the conditions for authorisation of organisations and recognition of other organisations in sheep and goat breeding
- Rules on the conditions for authorisation of organisations and recognition of other organisations in cattle breeding
- Rules on the criteria for the approval of queen bee breeding stations, testing stations and the approval of other beekeeping organizations and on the conditions for the production and trade in bee genetic material